TT Current Students
The shortcut to this page is troytech.troyhigh.com For questions, email email@example.com
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech
Descriptions of individual courses are on Troy's counseling page HERE and District Course Catalog.
Current Troy Tech 9-11th Grade Registration Info for 2023-2024 School Year (If questions email: Ldownum@andrewareoff.com):
- TT pathways handout given to classes end of Jan 2023
- Slides for ALL classes
- Troy Cambridge-IB chart
- TT pathways handout - current 9th grade options for 10th highlighted
- TT pathways handout - current 10th grade options for 11th highlighted
- Feb 1, 2023 12:51-1:26pm Optional Q&A for current Troy Tech 9-11th grade students or parents in Troy Theater.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival NY, OC Artist of the Year, OC Journalism Education Assoc. IB and Cambridge.
- Business - FBLA is incorporated into the pathway. In 2022, FBLA competed at both State and National conferences and received 1 national and 7 state championships. IB and Cambridge options.
- Computer Science - 4 years of honors programming. AP, IB and Cambridge exams qualify for college credit. Recognized #1 CS program in the world by College Board. Programming contests clubs and competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - Largest competitive program in the U.S. with over 300 students. Presidential recognition 2022. Annual CyberPatriot Nationals including three-time National Champions 2021/2019/2018. Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Networking+, CompTIA Security+. Annual Troy's Cyber Defense Summer Camp includes Grades K-8.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification, IB and Cambridge. FIRST Robotics Team participated in 2022 national build competition.
- Governmental Leadership - Largest CA NJROTC 300+ cadets. Distinguished Unit with Academic Honors 2022. Students have the option to join nationally competitive teams including Drill, Orienteering, Brain Brawl, Seaperch, and more. Annual appointments to Academies.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. Virtual and in-person options. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships.